Sunday, January 13, 2008

Literature Review

the mood very very bad :(
use almost a week to finish the literature review...
but duno the contents are right o not...
heard people said that this part is the most easiest part...
but for me, it is very hard...
need to search all the related informations, then make the sumarry one by one...
then just can type into the microsoft word...

need to talk all the things that are related to my project...
icluding those software that use to develop the program...
many many informations until i felt that i can't breath because them...

1st time i felt regret for always let my membes to do the literature review part for those small projects...
now i need to do it myself...
but i duno how to start it and how to search the information...
therefore, i waste my 1 week times to do the simple, easiest literature review...
damn stupid me...
:(

No comments: