Friday, April 18, 2008

Thesis

What is the thesis?
How to write the good thesis?
What the contents that I need to include into my thesis?
The questions stated above can used to express my feeling now!

The time is passing faster,
and it will not wait for everyone,
but how the normal human can chase the time's steps?
so hard to chase!

The presentation for the finay year project is coming within the short time,
but anything also not done yet!
Thesis, not completed!
Presentation slides, not starting yet!
The system, still in the unstable state!
How I can have the final year project presentation?
What I can present to the elevaluater?

Never expect that I will do all of my things in the last minute!
Although this is the style for me while have the exam!
But for the final year project,
I had started very very eary,
thought that I can finish all the things before the presentation,
but why all the things run aways from my expectation?

Never expect that my system will fail!
Never expect that I can't come out the full thesis!
Never expect that I don't know how to do the presentation slides!
Never expect that I run away from all my schedule!



No comments: